Auto Service Marketing Texas Using The DMV Direct Mail Mailing List. That delivers high income, fine car customers only.
That’s right! If you own an auto repair shop in Texas, you no longer have to seek customers using the antiquated, disappointing method of increased – unsorted – car count that delivers mostly low income, “Cheap Oil Change Only” customers.
YOU CAN’T MAKE ORANGE JUICE OUT OF ONIONS. SO WHY DO YOU KEEP SENDING YOUR AUTO SERVICE MARKETING DIRECT MAIL POSTCARDS TO ONIONS?
- Unsorted car count means you are sending out cards to everybody.
- Having absolutely no idea of what kind of car or income level will come in!
- Why shoot for everybody?
- Why settle for high percentages of low income customers.
- Why would you want to bring in low income customers at all?
- You know. Cheap oil change only. No additional sale customers.
- No profit customers that you have to weed out using your highly paid staff.
- Customers that can cost you $20 to $40 each – in wasted staff time.
- Customers who will not come back as loyal, full price customers.
- Because they can’t afford to pay full price.
- Why not eliminate the penny-pinchers altogether?
- Why go through the wasted time and disappointing, lowered RO averages?
- When you can select the exact cars you make the most money on.
- Cars that you know - just by the very nature of the car’s make, model and year – will have a car owner who loves their car.
- A car owner who is willing to spend the money to keep that car running to perfection.
You need to be sending your direct mail postcards to ORANGES ONLY! This is what I call, “FLIPPING YOUR CUSTOMER BASE”. By eliminating the cheap customers and attracting only the fine car high income customers, your profits begin to soar all by themselves. Just because the right customer came through your door, with the right car.